Thursday, September 9, 2010

No big deal

Today was a good day.
Posted a video today.
Some of the good stuff was said in that video.

I make a schedule every evening before I go to bed describing what I need/want to get done the next day. I was ahead of schedule for the first time this morning which was awesome. My 2D design teacher had lots of good things to say about the work I had done.

Still no luck with the bug ordeal. I kind of feel like doing some reading. Like out of a book that doesn't have to do with art 'n' such. I mean, it's interesting and all, but it gets kind of boring.

My shoulder still gets numb. I really think all this sitting and being hunched over is going to ruin me. I know that I'll probably need back surgery at some point in my life since most of my job will require me to be sitting, hunched over.


Finished Companion block.
newly done Cyberman on black paper with white conte crayon, my speciality.
Seriously, I work with that medium all the time.
I'm a pro, but I felt like a poser when everyone was "ooh-ing" and "ahh-ing" over it. Even the teacher. I wanted to tell them it's no big deal, because it isn't. I'm not as great as they think I am.
Math class tomorrow......

blahh.

No comments: