Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Digesting

Hello and welcome to another post that is complete shit.
I'm feeling rather stressed right now. It feels like I'm never done with work. Once I finish one thing I never feel accomplished because I know there is still more.

I got a 73% on that still life....
Yeah I don't know what to think about that. The highest grade was a 78%.
Now I have to draw a still life of a bug. A dead one. I have to go out of my way to FIND A DEAD BUG SOMEWHERE!!!
Funny quote from today though would be when he was critiquing one student's piece he said:
"This right here, it's drawn beautifully, but, W-T-F?"
Good times.

Definitely making a video for the channel tomorrow. OFFICIAL! So yeah, that'll happen.

Here are some almost finished works for the PToDW:
Adipose(on cardboard, white spray paint, black prismacolor, shading done in watered down acrylic)
& K9(the body is cut out grays from paint swatches, white bristol paper, and black acrylic)
Companion (black duct tape on bristol paper) it's not done yet, I still have to add gray.
& The Doctors 9,10, & 11(cut-out on black card stock glued on white bristol with prismacolor grayscale). I was going to do all 11 Doctors' silhouettes, but then realized how small they were going to have to be since each square is 3 1/2 x 4 inches.



mmmm, digestive.


Bless your face. Peace off.

No comments: