Friday, August 19, 2011

This has been a post, from Pennsylvania.

Hey blogger I'm in Pennsylvania again! I'm sure you remember this place.
Currently the Brother is sleeping on the floor in the cave due in part by the fact that we did not properly charge the air pump before attempting to pump air into his mattress. I feel like my typing is extremely loud and might wake him up so I think I will relocate -
There, now I'm sitting on upstairs on grandfather's new love seat. It's quite comfortable. The internet is still ridiculously slow even though it's password protected and all that shit. So watching YouTube videos is an absolute pain.
So I just stick to Tumblr, Facebook, and my email, which I am constantly checking to see if I've gotten my Pottermore email...
Which I haven't.
DAMMIT!
I don't want to get angry over this but I am. I registered on the second day. I was up until 5am and look what that has gotten me. People who registered on the seventh day are getting their emails.

Ugh, I just saw a FedEx pass the house and it reminded me that I need to get my textbooks. Well fuck. I don't have the money for that.





Renunion: 2 days.
Move in: 9 days.

No comments: